Friday, August 1, 2008

Homemade Embossing Border Folders

This is for all my friends at Cricutlovers. I made these a couple of nights ago after I saw the new kit to make your own! These may not look very nice but they do work and I used the plastic that my cricut cartridges came in. I cut the designs using the Speaking of Winter Cartridge and card stock. Mine folders are not the same size as the cuttlebug folders, I just wanted to make a border for the bottom of my cards, and this is what I came up with hope you all like them.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sandra those are fabulous!!!!! I think they are better than the ones I've seen :) What a great idea!!!!!!

Ga Urbanite Crafty Lady said...

Thanks Heather I'm so glad you like them. I'll let you know when I make more of them. I got a new Cartridge tonight also, Christmas Cheer and it has a lot of designs to play with.